A selection of some of the images that have been in the gallery
Would you like to exhibit work at The Memorial Art Gallery. How to submit an exhibition proposal?
Memorial Art Gallery`s exhibition programs are planned one year or more in advance, and most exhibitions are the result of proposals generated by our in-house curator or collaborations with other institutions.
If you would like to send an exhibition proposal or examples of your work this should be directed to:
- Beatrice Lacey: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should include a letter introducing your work/project to us, and a CV where appropriate
- If you are proposing an exhibition, please tell us your ideal timescale for realising the project
- Owing to the large volume of proposals received, Memorial Art Gallery will only be able to respond to those proposals which would be appropriate for our programmes
- Memorial Art gallery will endeavour to respond to those proposals of suitability within two to three months; we are grateful for your patience while we consider them
- An up-to-date education and exhibition CV
- Up to 10 slides/photographs of recent work clearly labelled with your name, dimensions and medium of the work (remember to mark which way up they should be viewed, even if it seems obvious)
- A covering letter including an artist’s statement
- An SAE for return of your materials